Sunday, June 14, 2009

YOZ!

Hmm.. looks like the debate thing's not working out. Eh type sumtin leh... bring this place up. I want more to check this blog frequently. Cos.. I wan use this blog to scold ppl.

(this post is made to sound insulting on purpose)

EH WTF IS THIS?

Firstly... since when is SP band a place where u can come and go as u like? If u tell me ur busy with school and all ITS FINE! You tell me your sick OK ITS FINE TOO. BUT DON'T COME TELLING ME U GOT OTHER COMMITMENTS! Cos if u have, then gotta make ur choice. If u have to skip practices, that means ur too busy. If u seriously want both, then you're seriously too greedy.

btw I MYSELF AM TOO BUSY but what? I still come, I DUN MISS A DAM PRACTICE!

Next... Not coming CAN TELL? Not primary school kid already rite? Need me to give a template? Heres it.

Name:
Reason:
What Time:

I know i'm kinda rude and naggy here but pls just get it in.


I'm not targetting any specific person but... Guys... look. Our discipline has dropped like *chim english word here*. Gotta buck up! I know this will get alot of ppl angry when u see this but I just have to give u this reminder.


Btw if any 1 from other sections see this and feel insulted, pls know that this is my section blog so... shoosh =P

Vincent

No comments: